I remember that I still have a coupon that I bought last year from a tour company. It will expire in June of this year if not to go. It's a shame money bought. When is so I invited my friends to go better. I will take the coupon with you. My destination is "Kanchanaburi".
After the destination, I was searching for information on the net. There are some places to visit in Kanchanaburi, some of which I've been to, such as "River Kwai Bridge", "Death Railway" or "Hellfire Pass"
This trip I went 3 days 2 nights have 3 children 9 adults have to tell me. Now I go to the provinces 2 days 1 night, it is too fast. I will stop on the way. One day to get to the hotel. Morning 2, wake up for breakfast, sit back and wait a while. So I thought it was a quick look. Instead of day 2, we would be in the province where we go to a bit. This trip, I was a 3 days 2 nights better than offline.
When I first arrived, I was about to leave Bangkok at around 8am, but one of my friends went out. (People who like to eat shabu it. You can read it in Shabu indie ^^. I have to go to work in the morning for about 2-3 hours to attend at 6 o'clock in the morning than to finish the job is 9 o'clock in the morning than to make an appointment than to leave the car to 9 am.
Oh!! I forgot to say this trip to rent a car to me. Because most of it. I went to the provinces. If I go to a lot, I will rent a van. Because it is more convenient And do not drive with me offline.
I went to town. It's about noon. Stop by lunch at the side store. The shop is not far from the Alliance Cemetery. It's a very ordinary restaurant, most of which I order is a duck menu, such as duck basil, duck noodles, all 12 people can collect 900 baht all over. The taste is generally offline.
After finishing lunch It's time to visit the first stop. At first I thought I would go to a second before going to resort. But because time is not enough. I have traveled at one place. That is where it is. "Mallika Assoc. 124"
![]() |
| Mallika entrance |
![]() |
| Trailer park at the gate |
Mallika will pay for the door. As an adult It will be 200 baht if the child is not too high at the location, it will be free.
Mallika is a replica of the reign of King Rama V. Before we enter the city. Anybody interested in dressing in the reign of King Rama 5 will have clothes available to me. But it will cost. Women's costume stingray and Spike will be at 200 baht if it is a Rajasthani shirt is 300 baht, and the men's uniform is 100 baht, the man will be 300 baht.
Arrival within the city will be used as a reign of King Rama 5, it is ancient money. There is a middle hole Can be redeemed before the entrance. Or in the city, there is a service point to exchange the same money. By exchanging a bunch. It will cost about 200 baht, the currency used in the city will be the money stores will be clearly stated in the price.
![]() |
| Thai dessert "Thong Aek" |
![]() |
| Thai dessert "Sanae Chan" |
![]() |
| Thai dessert "Ja Mongkut" |
![]() |
| Thai desserts "forget to swallow" |
![]() |
| Thai dessert "Rae Rai" |
![]() |
| Thai dessert "Chawa Pork Satay" |
The food will have a variety offline. Ancient dessert is offline. Or a pork satay. I have it too. Price will also be considered as money.
Dessert "Thong Aek", "Sanae Chan", "Ja Mongkut". The price is 2 Satang (1 Satang = 5 Baht). But the dough of the three types of dessert will stick to the teeth and the ceiling. But I do not know if other places will stick to the teeth or the palate or not. Because from birth I just had to eat the same.
Dessert "Rae Rai" and desserts "Forget to Swallow" are available at a price of 1 Satang of dessert. "Forget to Swallow", it has a general taste. It is similar to jelly, the snack is like a noodles. Arrange round the time to eat with coconut milk with sesame seeds. The taste is the same.
Chawa Pork Satay Will stay at the wood 3 Satang, but I did not taste it.
![]() |
| Bank and branch name badges |
![]() |
| Bank employees |
In addition to pastry shops or food stores. There are banks too. "Siam Kammachon Bank" Or is the "Siam Commercial Bank" today? If anyone does not have money in. Can be exchanged at the bank. The bank itself. It is identified as a branch. Show the attention to detail is good.
![]() |
| Rice porridge |
![]() |
| Banana candy |
![]() |
| Au Liquor |
![]() |
| Free drinking water service |
![]() |
| The atmosphere inside Mallika |
![]() |
| The bridge within the town of Mallika |
Within the city of Mallika There will also be a place for a buffet dinner. It will be the 2nd floor of the house. It will be a wide place in the middle of the square. The buffet will be Khantoke. But I'm not eating. But the staff asked. "If you can fill it up," the staff replied, "Yes." Dinner will start at around 6pm to 8pm. Buffet fee is around 550 baht, plus the entrance fee is 750 baht.
![]() |
| Courtyard for dinner show. |
![]() |
| At the buffet dinner |
![]() |
| At the buffet dinner |
Let's explain a bit more. As already printed. In the middle of the courtyard will be the people who eat will sit around. The table will be in the picture I was down. The courtyard in the middle. It will be displayed. Which I think will be a dance show, as we are visiting the city of Siam, which I think the night scene would be nice.
![]() |
| Mallika in the high corner. |
![]() |
| Mallika in the high corner. |
![]() |
| Mallika in the high corner. |
![]() |
| Mallika in the high corner. |
The city is divided into zones clearly. There will be a simulation of farming. And in the kitchen as well.
In the garden of the kitchen, there will be pounding, rice milling, gliding, which we can try to learn and try it. In the canal section of the river There will be people boating. This will get a rustic atmosphere. Or floating market.
![]() |
| Atmosphere in the kitchen |
![]() |
| Gliding in the kitchen |
![]() |
| Simulation of farming, but real rice. |
It is worth it to come to Mallika. Who like history I can say that here. Or people like to take pictures. I recommend the same. There is another place I want to go to Erawan Waterfall, which I have never been to. But watch the time out of the city of Mallika is 4 pm. Erawan Waterfall, I lost.
After leaving Mallika I went straight to Accommodation booked This is my first day. I have to go all day. Next time I will come to Day 2 with my accommodation to stay offline. Also keep track with me offline.


























0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น