Red & White

  • Home
  • Business
    • Internet
    • Market
    • Stock
  • Parent Category
    • Child Category 1
      • Sub Child Category 1
      • Sub Child Category 2
      • Sub Child Category 3
    • Child Category 2
    • Child Category 3
    • Child Category 4
  • Featured
  • Health
    • Childcare
    • Doctors
  • Home
  • Business
    • Internet
    • Market
    • Stock
  • Downloads
    • Dvd
    • Games
    • Software
      • Office
  • Parent Category
    • Child Category 1
      • Sub Child Category 1
      • Sub Child Category 2
      • Sub Child Category 3
    • Child Category 2
    • Child Category 3
    • Child Category 4
  • Featured
  • Health
    • Childcare
    • Doctors
  • Uncategorized

วันเสาร์ที่ 3 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2560

Product Review Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 100%

 มิถุนายน 03, 2560     Product Review     No comments   


Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 100%



          I believe you all have heard the word. "Coconut oil", which I believe that many of you know the benefits of coconut oil. What are the properties? If I could give a rough review here is that coconut oil can be used to ferment the hair. Or use a moisturizing lotion. Or instead of cleansing to cleanse the skin as well, here are just some of the benefits of coconut oil.

          Coconut oil is the oil obtained from the extraction of oil from the flesh of the coconut. And also rich in saturated fatty acids as well. In the cold coconut oil is the oil extracted from coconut meat. Without heat and without chemical process.

          The coconut oil I will talk about. 100% pure coconut oil extracted from natural coconut. Through cold extraction To maintain the vitamins completely. And do not color and smell it. It is natural. Extracted how? That's it.

          Main properties of this coconut oil. It will act as a cleansing agent. By pouring coconut oil on cotton wool and using a face wash. Wipe your makeup by wiping it 2 times to clean it thoroughly. And can also act as antioxidants. Helps reduce wrinkles. Prevent dullness It also moisturizes. Treatment of dry skin cracked skin to help smooth. And protect the skin from sunlight. As well

          Can also be used as a natural face cream. By applying a thin layer before bed instead of skin cream. It will help smooth skin. For those who sunburn. I can use this coconut oil as well. To relieve heat. Or to use in the fermentation. To shine It is also called the real property completely offline.

          With all this. Many of you may think that the price is expensive. I can say one word. I do not think so. The price and more features please see the link below.

                                                See for further information

  • Share This:  
  •  Facebook
  •  Twitter
  •  Google+
  •  Stumble
  •  Digg
ส่งอีเมลข้อมูลนี้BlogThis!แชร์ไปยัง Xแชร์ไปที่ Facebook
บทความใหม่กว่า บทความที่เก่ากว่า หน้าแรก

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Popular Posts

  • Kanchanaburi 3 Days 2 Nights Reviews # Day 1
              I remember that I still have a coupon that I bought last year from a tour company. It will expire in June of this year if not to...
  • Product Review Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 100%
    Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 100%            I believe you all have heard the word. "Coconut oil", which I believe that many ...
  • Product Review Nano Umbrella
    Black Lemon Nano Umbrella           Into the rainy season I can not deny that umbrellas are important items for many people. To car...

Categories

  • Product Review
  • Travel Review

Blog Archive

  • มิถุนายน 2017 (3)

Copyright © Red & White | Powered by Blogger
Design by Hardeep Asrani | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates